Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a bunch of misc. parts which include ac mounting brackets ac pulleys both the harmonic balancer and the idler pulleys, also a two groove smallblock waterpump pulley. another harmonic balancer pulley and balancer. ac compressors, power steering brackets and pumps for smallblock, 1 69/70 rear wing with pedestals in good shape, rear window louvers for 68 fastback stock upper louvers for 68 fastback, 68 steering column, one set of big block front springs, set of interior quarter trim panels for fastback have speaker holes in them. new dash trim pieces for 68. 69 lh side pillar trim piece. set of green standard seatbelts for 68. good set of hood hinges without the springs. console seat belt cups. now what i am looking for i need rear windshield chrome for 68 fastback and the front windshield chrome also. i will also take offers on parts if you dont have anything to trade. i also have one headrest for 68 with all the hardware. i also need a good set of standard black seatbelts and misc weatherstripping.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
PM'ed you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts