Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my 1968 Mustang GT for a 1971 Mach 1,This car has a 302 4bbl (J Code) that is numbers matching to the car as well as the trans and axle. C-4 Auto and 3:25 open rear. Options include: PS, PDB, Console, GT Equipment Group, Clock (Works!), Deluxe Belts, Tinted Windows, Chrome Styled Steel Wheels. The car runs and rides like a new car. Adult driven, Stored in a Heated Garage, Only 2500 miles or so a year driven. Has a Custom Audio Sound am/fm radio with a 6 disc in the trunk. No rust or bondo! All original body panels. Color is Meadowlark Yellow w/ Black C-Stripe and Black GT Hood stripe. Black Standard Interior. Interior in in mint cond. Car does not leak or burn oil. Newer Torq thrust D's on car. Engine bay detailed with Autolite or FOMOCO MCA approved parts. Floors, Trunk and Tourqe boxes are in great cond. Car is mostly used for shows or cruz nites. Buck tag and door data plate are still in place. Axle has been detailed as well to new. NO shipping! Please E-mail with questions or if you need more Pic's. Car is in IL. Looking for a 1971 351 4bbl (M) or (J) 429 mach 1 Must not need body work, Correct color also a must.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Marc, I saw your ad and was wondering if you would be interested in my M code 66K original miles Mach 1 with the 4V engine and 4 speed Hurst shifter. If you look up my name and click on the link it will show you lots of pictures... Let me know what ya think ok? Thanks

Pete 408 761 5355 anytime!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts