Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like usual I am sitting with several cars and it is the time of year I would not mind seeing something different in the driveway.
you name it, I would probably have it
1964.5 coupe
1965 coupe
1968 coupe
1966 fastback
1966 fastback
1969 fastback
1968 california special
1965 convertible
1967 convertible
1969 convertible
1969 convertible
1966 convertible
1988 lx 5.0 convertible
1979 pace car 302 4 speed
1967 gt fastback 289 4 speed
I would not mind turning 1,2 more of these into something else (IE someone with the time, energy,vision to turn my cars into much more (investment wise)) while getting rid of their ride,etc.
Any serious interest (plus,minus, even) let me know.
Tony

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Tony,
can you give me some info the the 65-66 fastbacks and the 67 GT you have. Please e-mail me. I have a 65 fastback I am doing for my wife and I do not have as much time as I used to so I am looking for something a little further along.
Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
1964.5 coupe
what date code...looking for 4-20
1965 convertible
1967 convertible
1969 convertible
1969 convertible
1966 convertible
What conditions and prices? Any project trades?1988 lx 5.0 convertible
And maybe this one interests me

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darrell and Todd, maybe we can talk
201-961-3433 is my cell or I can call you!
I have some toys probalby priced as low as $2000 (the 68 coupe) to $100k. (not looking to sell that really). I will get a date on the 64.5 but I doubt it is that early 4/20. The 88 lx convert is certainly something I would want to sell but I eventually have to sell them all. Gotta have less; this is an addiction.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Which one listed is $100K? One of those '69 convertibles isn't an "R" or "Q" code, is it? ;) If so, I do have something that might be of interest in a partial trade!

In reality, things that I would consider going away (in trade) are:

(1) 1967 XR7/GT Cougar (FE-390) 4 speed...1 of 905, according to Marti report. Not a project. No rust; paint 4 years or so old. Runs and drives great. Iverness (very dark) Green with Saddle interior (tan). $17,500 or so.

(2) 1968 289/AT Mustang Coupe 95% original car; 68K miles believed to be original. Driver car. Gold w/black vinyl top and gold interior. $7,500 or so.

(3) 1969 F-code/AT Mustang Coupe. Tired. Getting the brakes working now, so doesn't currently drive. Aztec Aqua with black standard interior. As-is $3,000 or so.

I am in western Oregon, so shipping is an issue! Ideally, I would like to trade all #3 above, for one car of similar value, around $28K. I currently have WAY too many cars and would like to get down to a more manageable number. I'm not really into getting something needing much (any) rust repair as I have to farm that out for big $$$. I also have to farm out paint work, but I can tolerate pretty sad-looking paint, if it's on the right car... :eek:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey Tony, can you send some pics and info on the two '66 fastbacks????I sent you an email a few days ago, maybe it didn't go thru....send to [email protected]ks,Lenny[I live close by also......]or send an email and I can send you my phone #.....

·
Registered
524 Posts
lol...understand!(the addiction part)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Tony, Can you give me information about any of the 65 to 69 convertibles? I have a November 64 fastback to trade. It is in good condition, still has the original DSO trunk tag on it (Fred Jones Ford of Oklahoma City)
See it at www.picturetrail.com/bartmcneill
I don't want anything that is really rusty, my fastback has very little rust, I put small patches on the floors as shown in the pictures.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey Tony, are some pics of the fastbacks coming, anxiously awaitng ;) , thanks, Lenny

·
Registered
58 Posts
1966 fastback
1966 fastback
1969 fastback
1965 convertible
1966 convertible

what are the prices on these cars ?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THE 66 fastback needs floors and quarters but is a complete red on black 66 c code auto fastback. price is going to be $8k (be we can't speak money yet sa we aer talkign trades right). It will go on ebay on the 17th.
Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The 68 needs a small RF floor patch and quarters probably. But it is a virgin car (no accidents,hacking or repaints even). Needed an engine when I bought; I swapped one in but have not finished connecting. But it will run with an afternoon of connections.
Tony
201-961-3433.
No pics now but I will get some.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What is in the 2000 dollar range. I have a 66 fairlane 500xl I'd trade. Let me know what all is in that range.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am interested in the 69 fastback do u have any pics u can send and a price.i have a 66 coupe unrestored needs a lot of work i also have other parts u may be interested in.u can email me pic and info at [email protected]ks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Tony,

I dont really want to get rid of my car, but trades are always interesting. What would you do me for the car in my sig?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts