Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a reliable transmission guy/shop to rebuild a toploader I have in a milk crate. Anyone got a recomendation? The trans is complete, so no worry there.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Jay,

Get it rebuilt at Roxbury Transmission Service in Roxbury (its right on Rt. 46 before it hits the former ledgewood circle. After a bunch of recommendations I had my C4 rebuilt through them and they did a great job, and theyre also a bunch of great guys.

here is my original post after i got my tranny back.

their info is:
ROXBURY TRANSMISSION SERVICE
1264 US HIGHWAY 46, LEDGEWOOD, NJ 07852
(973) 598-1998

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Hi Jay,
I used to deal with the owner of Randolph trans when I worked at a car dealer in Randolph, NJ. Their name is Randolph Trans, Rt-10 Randolph, NJ. They are right accross the street from the Dunkin Doughnuts.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Jay,

Just a little more info, Roxbury transmission and Randolph transmission are only 10 minutes away from each other and are basically on the same road (Rt 46 leads into Rt. 10)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to Both of you for your suggestions. Since I live in Long Valley and graduated Randolph High (way back) and have been know to visit Smiles.....oops I mean Home Depot. I really am glad to hear that I have a choice so close to home.

Thanks Again
Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts