Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a new radiator in my 66 289 C4. I want to know if anyone could tell me which hole is the IN and which hole is the OUT to the transmission cooler at the bottom, in reference to spark plug # 1. Also, I want to know if anyone knows which hole on the transmission is the IN and OUT. One of the transmission holes is closer to the engine and higher up, the other one is farther and lower. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

even god doesn't know everything about mustangs

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you email me at [email protected] and can wait till I can get home to check it tomorrow, I'll look for you on mine...
ps No shop manual? Best $40 you can spend!

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.