Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
69 302 with automatic C4. mild cam. i would like to install a higher stall converter and increase my rear end from 3.0 to 3.5 motive gears. Any recommendations on who can do this work in NJ? Any recs on transmission shops in NJ to do this work? Thanks much.

·
Hi, how ya doin?
1,834 Posts
I had to have the trans rebuilt in my 2000 Ranger 4x4 & I used Marc's Transmission & auto repair in Toms River. They are located at 911 Charles Dr just off Rt-37 a couple miles east of the GSP. His phone number is 732-244-7300, he was a great guy to deal with. Give a call & see if he could do what you need done. STAY AWAY from Coast Transmission & Performance, I had a bad experience with them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to have the trans rebuilt in my 2000 Ranger 4x4 & I used Marc's Transmission & auto repair in Toms River. They are located at 911 Charles Dr just off Rt-37 a couple miles east of the GSP. His phone number is 732-244-7300, he was a great guy to deal with. Give a call & see if he could do what you need done. STAY AWAY from Coast Transmission & Performance, I had a bad experience with them.
Thank you. Appreciate the info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts