Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Idaho part of this group? We are coming up for this show. Was wondering if anyone from VMF going?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I will be there :D Maybe I am a little biased since I am an officer in the Treasure Valley Mustang and Ford Club and I have been actively involved in getting this show together every year!

And yes, Idaho does chime in on the PNW VMF forum.

I look forward to meeting you at the show. Our newsletter editor is also active on the VMF (bwarrick), plus a few other members visit occasionally.

Tom

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we may have met at Nashville Speedway in April. You were in the grand stand, I notice you wearing a VMF t-shirt.

I should have posted members from Sac Mustang Club are coming to the show and to see our old friend Phil Ellis.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You're right, I did meet you in the Grandstands while watching the vintage GT-350 racing. I knew your VMF handle sounded familiar :eek: I met several new people at Nashville, I guess I should have taken notes. I was still overdosed on the quantity and quality of the Mustangs on display there!

It will be great to see you again. If you are rolling in on Friday, we are planning a get together with a couple other VMFers and out-of-towners coming to the show like Epperstang from SLC. Let me know in a PM and I'll give you more details as we firm up the plans.

Tom

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I met the Epperstangs on the last day at nashville. It was at the MAA dinner sunday night. They might remember me as I was one or the group forced sing "Mustang Sally" that night. You might say it was entertainment for the crowd...

Look forward the trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts