Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is eight 408W stroker pistons that are designed for use with a standard 351W block (.030 over, 4.030" bore), 4" stroke crankshaft, and 6.2" rods. They sell as a set through Summit for $507.95.

They are 4032 forged aluminum, and produce a compression ratio a approximately 10:1 with a 61cc head according to Trick Flow.

They are designed specifically for the valve angle of the TFS heads(Twisted Wedge, Track Heat, etc), and according to TFS tech support will not work with standard valve heads.

These were purchased seperately (they were on sale individually but not as a set at the time I ordered them) so there are eight, seperately boxed pistons. If I'm not mistaken the sets aren't weight-matched (should all be close anyway) so this shouldnt' be a big deal. Individually they are part TFS-51404331-1 and sell for $75 each through Summit. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=TFS%2D51404331%2D1&N=115&autoview=sku

I'd like to get $350 or best offer plus exact shipping using the method of your choice. I can deliver in the Northwest GA area, and I sometimes travel to VA/NC/SC on business.

If interested please shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking and please check out my other listings :)

Shane

1 - 1 of 1 Posts