Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1968 fastback has been with David Toth in Escondido for the last couple of years getting all new wiring, a/c system, etc. Last week, he sent me a video of him driving it from the shop that finished a few mechanical things. It sounds great! He posted this photo yesterday from his shop. Soon, Trouble will be home!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Laurie:

Escondido is only a couple of hops, slips, and jumps from Tucson. It's closer than Knott's. Fly out there and drive it back. Seriously, you could easily make it a two day adventure and you have been patient long enough!!

Regards, Jeff

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My trailer is there, too. Hoping to be picking it up in a month or so. I'm planning on having Trouble at our MCA National Show in Tucson in early October.

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Been following along via the book of faces. Happy to see this coming to an end. Sure wish he was near me as I would love to have someone as proficient and detailed as David do a complete re-wire of mine. I hate electrical.

John

PS - Did you get all that rock spread finally? How's your back?

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have about another ton of gravel to spread, then I need to order enough Salt River rock to cover 500 square feet. I'm afraid that will be another 3 tons. Sigh....

Reactions: subpar63

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Laurie, Your car looks beautiful! Good Luck with it getting home soon!

Reactions: Laurie_S

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
That's been a long road. Hope it's finally all straightened out. Still remember parking next to you in Nashville (16 years ago)

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
That is a nice looking car! Congrats on you!

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
4,014 Posts
Looks great Laurie, nice to see it almost ready again!

Reactions: Laurie_S

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Florida show has been cancelled.

·
Registered
674 Posts
So literal lol... I opened the thread, saw the pic and was like "haven't I seen this pic/very similar in my FB feed???" Then I saw it was David Toth who is on my FB friend feed who did it.... lol Small car world!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts