Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Truly such an elite club to be in!

1648 Views 30 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  MikeG69
Such an elite club to be in. Finally I made it. I put pics in my showcase folder along with a description. But in a nutshell she is my dream muscle car and she is forever home with me as of Dec 2020. Best Christmas gift ever....hands down. I'm from central California or bay area aka silicon valley. I married a Chevy truck man. I have had an 87 vert lx and an 99 saleen in the past. Now own a 70 Mach 1 along side my husband's 1970 Chevy C-10 with a 383 stroker. We are looking forward to summer cruises and car shows. Can't wait to meet more mustang enthusiasts. I am a wife, mom, architect, amature bodybuilder and mustang enthusiast.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
8,187 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice looking car. I've always thought that the Yellow/Black combo looked good without thinking of that idiotic "bumblebee" stuff started with those movies. Nice to see you went back in time with your choice of Mustangs.

· Registered
1970 Mach 1: Shaker hood, 351 Cleveland, 4v, FMX Auto.
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard! Nice looking car. I've always thought that the Yellow/Black combo looked good without thinking of that idiotic "bumblebee" stuff started with those movies. Nice to see you went back in time with your choice of Mustangs.
LOL kids around town point and yell bumblebee SMH. And yes a vintage mustang can't compare to the other two I owned in the past.

· Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the club. That's a pretty nice Christmas present. It's obvious who has good taste in your marriage :)

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and very nice 70!

Mark
Thank you. So happy to be here. Her paint needs to be done in the next few years. So far we have done the timing chain, fuel pump, oil pump, water pump and added sump baffle and crank scraper/ semi windage to the oil pan. Stock replacement exhaust 2.25" from manifolds back with h-pipe and flow fx mufflers. Lots more to do but makes it fun to work on in the winter.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club. That's a pretty nice Christmas present. It's obvious who has good taste in your marriage :)
Haha my husband would say "I picked him didn't i" lmfao. But yes I like to think I do have great taste in cars too.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All excellent! And welcome to the forum. Plus, nice pair of vehicles.
Thank you! Looking forward to summertime. At the gym we say Sun's out guns out. Now I have my own car to hang my guns out of haha.

Attachments

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome. Great looking mustang ( the truck looks cool too)
She tolerates her green roommate only bc she was here first. LOL but I think the c-10 enjoys having someone to talk to now. 😂

· Registered
2,999 Posts
Thank you! Looking forward to summertime. At the gym we say Sun's out guns out. Now I have my own car to hang my guns out of haha.
Such an elite club to be in. Finally I made it. I put pics in my showcase folder along with a description. But in a nutshell she is my dream muscle car and she is forever home with me as of Dec 2020. Best Christmas gift ever....hands down. I'm from central California or bay area aka silicon valley. I married a Chevy truck man. I have had an 87 vert lx and an 99 saleen in the past. Now own a 70 Mach 1 along side my husband's 1970 Chevy C-10 with a 383 stroker. We are looking forward to summer cruises and car shows. Can't wait to meet more mustang enthusiasts. I am a wife, mom, architect, amature bodybuilder and mustang enthusiast. View attachment 781209
Welcome to vmf. Apparently your husband has heard the phrase "happy wife / happy life"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.