Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OI just took off my trunk trim for painting and the little plastic clips broke... I quickly looked through one parts catologe and did not see them. Does anyone know where I can find these...

·
Registered
890 Posts
I quickly went through a few on-line catalogs, but didn't find them either. Your best bet is to call one of the Mustang aftermarket suppliers and see if they have them in stock or can order them for you.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I assume that you are referring to 67/68 Mustangs. I have not found them available seperately either & have always had to buy the repop molding to get them. At least the repops are cheap.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I assume that you are referring to 67/68 Mustangs. I have not found them available seperately either & have always had to buy the repop molding to get them. At least the repops are cheap.
What company did you go through? I looked at NPD, but they only carry repro clips for fastbacks, not coupes. Plus you have to buy it seperate.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I had to do the same thing, although I can't remember if I got the repop from NPD, or the Paddock.

·
Registered
872 Posts
What I was saying is that you will have to buy the repop molding to get the clips. All the vendors sell the moldings, which come with the clips. They are only around $25 for the trunk molding & $13 for the quarter extension molding. It seems ludicrous that the clips aren't sold separately when they are already repopped for molding kits. Go figure...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts