Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the best supplier as far as fit and quality are concerned. I need rear frame rails complete and quarter panels. Thank you

·
Registered
136 Posts
I bought those same items from Nat'l Parts Depot last spring for my '68 and I'm satisfied. In fact, I was just at the Livonia, Michigan office earlier today and I was STUNNED at the amount of walk-in traffic. They must be doing something pretty darn well:)

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I haven't welded them on yet, but I have done some very close comparisons and find the panels I have gotten from NPD are very close to the original panels...they certainly seem top quality.
Also, don't get discouraged if your questions don't get answered quickly. Sometimes it takes a little time for the person with the right knowledge to get logged on and respond, but most questions get answered the same day. Weekends are also usually very slow...everyone is at shows or wrenching...
If you go to the "My Home" tab at the top and set your viewing preferences for 99 posts your posts won't seem as lost.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Response may be slow due to it being Labor day weekend - everybody's stuck in traffic! *G*

Regards,

Dean T

·
Registered
670 Posts
Buy lowest price.Then prepair the components correctly and install right.This is where most people fail.Almost all manuf. have a decent product.The trick is to prevent future rust and to install the parts to "FIT" your car as they should.I restore for a living and this is what I have found true.The real "QUALITY" is whoever installs.SCOTT 936-756-2535

1 - 5 of 5 Posts