Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last saturday while cutting grass i slipped and broke 2 bones in my lower ankle. i am sitting here in a leg cast trying to keep my sanity. thw even worst part is we just closed on our house meaning sold it it...and don't move into the new one until august 26th. I can't go back to work yet and i am stuck here at my inlaws house who don't have cable tv and have a terrible phone line where i can consider myself lucky to not get kicked offline......i bought a playstation 2 last night and between that and logging onto the vmf i am trying to stay in good spirts and stay sane. i never realized how important good health can be until it is taken from you. I guess there is a bright side that my accident could have been worse by involving the lawnmower.
stubes

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Good luck, both on your sanity and the new house. It could have been far worse with the lawnmower. I was once laid up for about 8 months with my back. I know what you are going through!

Take care.

Frank

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hope your back on your feet soon. Everything will work out. In the meantime, "grand theft auto vice city" is the best playstation game ever!
Let me know if you need me to come over and excersize the stang for you.LOL
Get well soon, Nicholas

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the well wishes,we have 6 cars so putting them in different places for storage is a story in itself+ all my accumulated car parts etc.
. my dad took my 93 cobra to a storage faciltity and i had my project fastback towed here to the inlaws. when i feel a little better i plan to hobble out on the crutchesjust to go out and look at it.

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Oh, I know what you mean. Be careful and watch out for those attack lawnmowers. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts