Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I registered but missed it because of rain/ice this year around my area. Just couldn't get the Mustang there, but I'm going to try and make it next year, and hopefully put in a round of Golf somewhere in the area too :).

Info here: http://www.carnuts.org/events.htm#scvcn

·
Administrator
19,524 Posts
I'll have to miss it once again, that's the date of the Annual Meeting of the MCA Board and I'll be in Fort Lauderdale that day. Oh well, maybe 2007 will work out. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to miss it once again, that's the date of the Annual Meeting of the MCA Board and I'll be in Fort Lauderdale that day. Oh well, maybe 2007 will work out. :winkgrin:
LOL, no problem, I'll take Florida then too! Are you still shooting for Trouble to drive to Albuquerqe next year?

·
Administrator
19,524 Posts
It's an outside possibility. We'll be pulling the engine in late January and then it will go to Jim Grubbs in LA to be redone. The timing probably won't work out for Albuquerque, but if the car is running, it will go one way or the other. My main plan is to get it to the Las Vegas National the end of September. And, I'm considering driving it there.

·
Registered
1965 Honey Gold A-Code Coupe
413 Posts
I went last year and had a blast. My signaure pics are from that show. How much was registration? I'm currently in the beginning stages of a divorce and may not be able to afford the entry fee.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to hear about the divorce :(. Entry fee is $25, but they're only accepting early applications, they won't allow any entries the day of the show.

I'm hoping to cruise there alongside a friend's 67 GTO, and who knows, my wife might drive her SVO there too. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
1965 Honey Gold A-Code Coupe
413 Posts
$25??? Well, I think I can afford that! ;) Since my last post, I realize that I cannot afford the storage fees of keeping my mustang here in Tucson, so my sister has graciously offered to store it for me until I get a garage again. She's in Flagstaff so as of February, the Burro will be 4 hours away.

So, I WILL be in Tubac this year, as it will be the last show for the Burro for who-knows-how-long. I'll keep an eye out for you, Cheo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts