Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It feels so good to be making headway again. I was delayed about three months as I delt with a new aquired car, rebuit my 352 and worked on the 64.5 vert.

Today, I hung the doors and painted the engine compartment. Parts starting to go back in.

I forgot how good the car looks even unpainted. Next, the engine is going in!

Target first show will be Mustangs+ April show.

Eric

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow insane... good luck with the application. btw are you putting that engine in the vert. if you are thats even more insane. Where did you find a turbo kit for a 302 anyways.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No kit, I designed and built it. I have several Mustangs and the engine is for the fastback project. The 64.5 has a 260 and we use it as a "Sunday" car.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
WOW! Very impressive!!! :: I'll be watching your progress posts.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John,
I will be comming back from LA that day so I could detour to SLO. I can't decide if I wanna give up that weekend time. Fastback to be built you know!

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,232 Posts
Progress!!!? Darn you. And I'm still trying to get the door bar latches made so I can finish my rollbars I started in February. Of course there's been all the other cars and bikes needing attention. Sigh.
Don't let me worry you though. Get to work! We want to see you post some 1/4 mile times. What'll it do, what'll it do? You know you're dying to find out too. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts