Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my bride and I took delivery on our 06 Mustang GT. What a sight to hold a cold one and look at my 69 Mach 1 and our new colt sitting side by side. A wonderful sight which I had to share. To bad we had to go to work today.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I hear you! In the front I had just a single steed. The back garage has a steed in a stage of repair. One sitting and waiting in front of that and WHOA NELLY! A 68 steed was looking for a new home. Well back to having a stable full again.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Gratz! Now be careful they do not breed!! But that could be a good thing too. :D

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Congrats on the 06. Please post your impressions after having it for a few weeks. I am still on the fence about buying an 06 GT for SWMBO (great opportunity to get rid of her Chebbie ::).

I really like the new "Pony" package, but can't get it on a GT. :( It looks all the more like a 67 with that package.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will take pictures over the weekend and also give my impressions on the new steed. The bear is that it has 24 miles and I have to break it in before I let the 300 horses of devistating dynamite be unleashed.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts