Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hehe...you should see the havoc Renee (my SWMBO) has created on the cruise forum I post to. Now I have to fact-check every post. *G* Bench cruising has had an anchor dropped on its head.

Watch out!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I always tell the ladies that they have to pass a "Mustang Quiz" in order to join. If they cant pass it, they're not in! ;) :p :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
As a friend of mine says, "that's like bringing ants to a picnic". Just kidding. I'm sure she's cool.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I think it's great!

..but somehow I just got a chill up my spine thinking about my SWMBO coming in here.

What's the world coming to.. ::

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
so your telling me i shouldn't talk about that wild night in las vegas that was on the forum a few months ago? I still don't belive kent can handle that much beer and hookers ::

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
i think its a bad idea that we even let our swmbos know about the site
Some of them can find out that we love our cars more then them!! :p

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Glad to see she has joined the fun!!! Welcome to the family!!! :D :D

Roberto

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,220 Posts
I hope you haven't lied to her, telling her that I chase after all the VMF grrls.

I can't wait to meet both of you at the next Corn Feed!

G

·
Without any conscious effort on my part, I discovered one day that I could identify the sound of a Mustang engine from about three blocks away.

Do I pass? :p

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You're a dead man. Once she searches on all of the posts with your name in them, it's over...

Seriously, it is a good thing. Now you will be buying parts for Her!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Damn you kent and your "smart posts" I think kent needs to be banned for thinking before posting. If we all did that this forum would be way to civilized!

P.S. If you do get banned then i get to remove your VMF tatoo with a cheese graiter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts