Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy finally called me that had the Hertz car in the times.I am going to look at it, it sounds pretty decent..I feel a twitch coming on...Will keep you posted ::
blkstlln

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Here's a thought (although I'm sure you've already thought of this one), that GT350H would look real purdy in your dealership showroom, and could draw in customers. That would make it a ... gulp ... TAX DEDUCTION!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I understand that Scott is buying people lunches and letting them drive his cars if they tell him to buy a new one. So BUY IT!

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Looks like you'll have to find him another car Steve, no free lunch for you.

BTW...Scott will be having a work party this weekend to build his new 5 car garage. You're all invited. ;)

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I saw it in the paper the day before Keith posted. That's what I get for just feeling sorry about not being able to buy it myself.

Hey, how about we skip lunch, and you just let me drive it? ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
<Eyeore voice>
Better not let me drive your car. I'll just break it anyway. It won't run after I drive it.
</Eyeore voice>

:)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
This guys bought one stang and in the process of buying another one since I ordered my truck... ::..wait a minute...I better check those sales figures again! :: ;) ::

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I may have to jack up the price on the wheels/tires! ;) I will need the $$$$$ :: Keith, if it goes down you can drive either one, and get lunch...and since steve saw the ad, we can get him something to go (unless you two have kissed and made up) ::

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I can find other ways to help you raise money to pay for it, w/o having to raise the price of the tires/wheels. ;)

Since the GTA and the Shelby are getting all the attention, I will take good care of Blkstlln for awhile. :p

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
3) Pass it on to customers with an $8K dealer mark-up like Ford of Bellevue does
I don't think I like that idea! :: ;)

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
(Said in my best seductive womanly voice)

Oh Scott, you already have 2 beautiful cars, if you get this one, what are you going to buy me!!

(/Said in my best seductive womanly voice)

:: :: :: ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Oh Scott, you already have 2 beautiful cars, if you get this one, what are you going to buy me!!
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but this is pretty disturbing to me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts