Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been posted before. This has to be the most extreme Parts Rack Girl to date. What some people will do to sell a Mustang. Check out item #1839722047 on ehay. I would include the pic in this post, but don't want to offend any female VMF'ers.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Car probably has loads of dents in the hood now.... hehe

Hmm.....cant think of anything politically correct to say..../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gary

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
the girl notwithstanding, notice how there are no real useful pics of the car? Prolly has a Chebby V-6 in it anyway! Bwahahahahaha!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Come to think of it, now that we have that pesky Pledge Of Allegience out of the way, we can get right on the problem of gratuitous racks on Ebayville.....what do you say?? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Absoutely shanman! anything goes now...

New pledge will be...

One nation, under parts rack, for liberty and......

Of course I am just kidding...

·
Registered
795 Posts
It would be different if she even looked good...

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I happened to notice there was a 4-1 ratio of views to this post to the next closest post view count on this page....

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Agreed ! Got my attention, but did not keep it for long.....

Might be a neat little car, but I could not tell with that chick hanging all over it messing up the pics !!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Dickson

G

·
0 Posts
I can't believe the guy is letting somebody sit on the car!!!! NOBODY would do that
to mine.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That girl doesn't even deserve to be in the same pic as that car!!!!
it is an injustice to all mustangs!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts