Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Unbelievable FB for sale

3K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  jay G 
#1 ·
Looks like the fastback prices are coming down finally. Not only is this car reasonably priced it can be viewed at 30 different cites across the country. I’m going to jump on this one, but might see if I can pick one of the other 30 up too. Wow
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Unbelievable deal on FB!

See less See more
#7 ·
you have 20 posts in 15 years and this is what you come up with

#9 ·
TGTBT. Thats too good to be true but it does happen very rarely. I am thinking of that Shelby and all those parts in the abandoned house that was repo'd by the tax district somewhere and they apparently had no clue what was in the garage and storage.

#11 ·
Solid pine

#19 ·
$18,250. Maybe if it had a manual transmission.

• Haha
Reactions: jeff@
#22 ·
100% of all adds on Facebook that are low priced and scams. I can't believe there are stupid people out there that fall for them. Then again stupid people don't need money and shouldn't be driving in the first place so these scammers are doing us all a favor. When I have time I screw with the fraudsters.

#23 ·
Unbelievable that they haven't reached anywhere near the price of early classic Aussie muscle cars. See pics below

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.