Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Services offered include complete refurbishment and overhaul of 1964/5 - 1973 underdash harnesses, including a two year guarantee and complete pin-out and functional description of all wires. Repair of damaged wiring (including the pink resistor wire), pins, and connectors, using as much OEM equipment as possible. Conversion from non-tach to tach versions can be had for an additional cost. Repairs are not concours correct, due to possible repair/splicing of wiring.

Latest news: I now have documentation for 1967-1973 for all Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, and Truck harnesses. I can repair any underdash harness or your money back.

Costs are $175 for refurbishment of underdash harnesses, $225 for refurbishment and conversion; includes return shipping to the United States. A limited number of harnesses are for sale. Contact Midlife via Private Topic or via e-mail at: [email protected]
Or visit Welcome to Midlife Harness Restorations

·
Registered
674 Posts
I saw your name in Mustang Monthly. I hope to use your services some day. It seems that there is no such thing as extra money.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I should post some before and after pics of mine that Mid did. Havent got it installed yet but looks great. Also had converted for factory tach.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Wow, I got my 70 Mustang harness back yesterday. Randy it looks awesome ! The installation tips and 2 year warranty are a nice bonus. I wish all companies were as easy to do business. I will tell everyone to use your services !
Thank you, Chris in Va.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Upgrading

Are you able to take a 1967 non tach harness and upgrade/change it to accomidate a tach? Would that fall under a restoration or is there additional fees? THX Tim

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Any pics, I've always been curious about what they look like.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just got my 70 MACH 1 harness back. The quality of work is above and beyond. If you need a new harness or just want yours refurbished, this man knows how to do it right.

LJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts