Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Services offered include complete refurbishment and overhaul of 1964/5 - 1973 underdash harnesses, including a two year guarantee and complete pin-out and functional description of all wires. Repair of damaged wiring (including the pink resistor wire), pins, and connectors, using as much OEM equipment as possible. Conversion from non-tach to tach versions can be had for an additional cost. Repairs are not concours correct, due to possible repair/splicing of wiring.

Latest news: I now have documentation for 1967-1973 for all Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, and Truck harnesses. I can repair any underdash harness or your money back.

Costs are $175 for refurbishment of underdash harnesses, $225 for refurbishment and conversion; includes return shipping to the United States. A limited number of harnesses are for sale. Contact Midlife via Private Topic or via e-mail at: [email protected]
Or visit Welcome to Midlife Harness Restorations

·
Registered
674 Posts
I saw your name in Mustang Monthly. I hope to use your services some day. It seems that there is no such thing as extra money.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I should post some before and after pics of mine that Mid did. Havent got it installed yet but looks great. Also had converted for factory tach.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Wow, I got my 70 Mustang harness back yesterday. Randy it looks awesome ! The installation tips and 2 year warranty are a nice bonus. I wish all companies were as easy to do business. I will tell everyone to use your services !
Thank you, Chris in Va.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Upgrading

Are you able to take a 1967 non tach harness and upgrade/change it to accomidate a tach? Would that fall under a restoration or is there additional fees? THX Tim

·
Super Moderator
9,017 Posts
Any pics, I've always been curious about what they look like.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just got my 70 MACH 1 harness back. The quality of work is above and beyond. If you need a new harness or just want yours refurbished, this man knows how to do it right.

LJ

·
Premium Member
19,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now's a good time while sheltering in place to work on your Mustang! Get your wiring harnesses refurbished while the getting is good. I'm up and running and working at home, so all is well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts