Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be great to see what your local cars & coffee events are like and to see some of the Mustangs that come out. So let’s share and have some fun.

Unofficial rules: Only post pictures you took. Unless it of your car and you‘re driving. Then all is forgiven. Only post Vintage Mustangs. The only other rule is that rules are meant to be broken. If you see something so unusual that you can’t help but share I won’t say anything. Oh, be sure to post when and where.

Let‘s see where this goes!

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Portland, Oregon
3/12/22

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light

My car and my uncle’s 40 Ford.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Here‘s why the rule breaking is allowed. LHD Holden Ute. I’ve never seen one in the US. I’m still trying to figure out how it got here and where it came from to be LHD.

·
Registered
1967 Convertible Shelby clone
369 Posts
I sold some Mustang parts on Craigslist and the buyer picked them up in a Holden UTE. I was LHD too- he said there were like 6-7 of them imported to the US through a buyer on the west coast. Definitely something you don't see everyday.

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Few months back at JBA Speed Shop. Original Cobra, original owner, still drives it on the street. All brands of cars are welcome there.
Not sure why but early Barracudas do something for me. Not that I'd have one. Because they don't do that much.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You sure won't find back glass for 1st gen Barracudas. My grandpa had one. I remember riding around in the back. =)

I really love the 2nd gen bodystyle. Definitely in my top ten.

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's my friends 71 Challenger w/400. His wife's '16 RT is the purple car.
I was kidding. I just thought it was funny what the younger generation looks at. I’ll see them huddled around a Subaru WRX and completely ignore a 63 split window. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Cars and Coffee gets started here on April 2. Our club is the host club the first week. Someone screwed us out of the May slot that we've had for 3 years now. We are not pleased.

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cars and Coffee gets started here on April 2. Our club is the host club the first week. Someone screwed us out of the May slot that we've had for 3 years now. We are not pleased.
The one here in Portland, Oregon is every Saturday year round. Rain, snow, sleet, and even sunshine. Some hearty fools here.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts