Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1966 Mustang 289/306 3spd coupe, 1966 Mustang 289 C4 coupe, 1965/64.5 Mustang 289 4spd convertible
1,170 Posts
You're not even supposed to rev your engine with our group. :rolleyes:
Sooo, I'm thinking my open headers would not only be frowned upon but may invoke some tears? Last year I got some pretty dirty looks from the "New car guy's" for setting off their car alarms. My bad. I was in second and just trying to coast by.

·
Registered
1966 Mustang 289/306 3spd coupe, 1966 Mustang 289 C4 coupe, 1965/64.5 Mustang 289 4spd convertible
1,170 Posts
Ok, I’ll be that guy… Edsels hit every branch on the way down of the ugly tree 🤪
I'm rather partial to the '58s. But I have some history with them. My last name starts with an E. You bet my grandpa collected any car with a big Ol' E on the hood. He had 13 of them. Corsairs, Bermudas, Citations, even a '57 Ranchero with the '58 Edsel front sheetmetal. Some guys like Blondes, some guys like Brunettes, I've always liked Redheads!

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang GT. 11.898 @ 113.646, all motor, three pedals
1,975 Posts
I'm rather partial to the '58s. But I have some history with them. My last name starts with an E. You bet my grandpa collected any car with a big Ol' E on the hood. He had 13 of them. Corsairs, Bermudas, Citations, even a '57 Ranchero with the '58 Edsel front sheetmetal. Some guys like Blondes, some guys like Brunettes, I've always liked Redheads!
Well, the grille does remind me of… um…… 😜

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It was cold this morning with a threat of rain but that didn’t stop some people from bringing out some very interesting rides. I went soft and took my wife’s 2019 GT but I wasn’t complaining about the heated seats and steering wheel.

Bonus points if you can identify the engine in the Caddy.

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Sky

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive fuel system

Wheel Car Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Sky Car

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
The owner of the 67 was very proud of his 1 of 1 Mustang. Someone checked every option on that car except the V-8 box. :unsure: Deluxe interior, AC(!), power everything. Head scratcher.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car

41 - 60 of 107 Posts