Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,506 Posts
Am attending Sunday AM in my hood. We have an Eastwood's Products store that hosts our Sunday Morning gatherings.They have a "giveaway" for anyone purchasing a:"bubble" in their store, Automatically entered. Yeah, I know, a captured audience. But, what better way to be captured? I've used their products, exclusively, when restoring my ride. Therefore am, somewhat, invested....?
BTW, will post my morning's pics.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
The owner of the 67 was very proud of his 1 of 1 Musstang. Someone checked every option on that car except the V-8 box. :unsure: Deluxe interior, AC(!), power everything. Head scratcher.
View attachment 839439
View attachment 839444
View attachment 839442
View attachment 839440
View attachment 839443
View attachment 839445
View attachment 839441
Neat bunch of cars.
I dig the triumphs.
And that A is slick! Like the color and really tastfully done. I doubt thats going to look out of style in 10-15 years.
I saw the other day something about a Rapter Bronco. I have not looked up the details. I'm in no danger of buying one but nice to know it exists.

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Neat bunch of cars.
I dig the triumphs.
And that A is slick! Like the color and really tastfully done. I doubt thats going to look out of style in 10-15 years.
I saw the other day something about a Rapter Bronco. I have not looked up the details. I'm in no danger of buying one but nice to know it exists.
I’ve had a Bronco Badlands on order for a silly long time now. The Bronco Raptor is a beast, although the rear fenders are goofy. I guess they ran out of ideas stuffing those 37s in. You’re in no danger of getting one for a long while. For round sold out silly quick. They did offer it to those of us who hadn’t gotten our ordered ones yet.

·
Registered
1966 GT Fastback, Vintage Burgundy, A-code, T5z, 4-wheel disc brakes
578 Posts
Hagerty sponsored Cars & Coffee show at Laguna Seca Raceway in Monterey on Saturday, 4/23, for the SVRA Trans-Am Speed Fest.

My car. Arrived late so didn't get to park with other Mustangs.
Tire Car Wheel Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

And a few more that were racing...

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

Reactions: blueovalfan68

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
The Alfa club decided to show up with some interesting cars. The Porsche 914 is included because he's running a SBF in it. Plenty of room. I was inside most of the morning so I missed the red convertible that parked next to me. Bummed I did get a chance to see it (picture was taken by someone else). I may have posted the Falcon before but it's so nice you can't actually post it too many times.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Jeans Vehicle

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Sadly, no more C&C here in AlbuTurkey. People just can't behave. Maybe another location can be found.
They are very strict at the Portland C&C but they understand if people misbehave they understand it can threaten the event.

·
Premium Member
1966 GT 4spd
2,109 Posts
There was a time back from the late 60's up to the mid 90's( I graduated in '91) in Northern California where the cruising scene was HUGE(Santa Rosa in particular). It was a ton a fun and allowed young people to interact and have fun together. Unfortunately a few bad apples and people complaining about traffic on a Friday or Saturday nights created a law against it. Needless to say, it was a dynamic change for young people and car enthusiasts alike that I dont think it ever recovered and killed a great culture imo.

Chris

·
Registered
1965 Coupe C-Code
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
61 - 80 of 107 Posts