Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Thanks Bob! See ya'll there, I'll be the guy wearing his new VMF hoodie..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
will see yall there, maybe we should meet for breakfast before we go there. last time i was there i skipped breakfast and was hungry the entire time i was digging around over there.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Seems like there may be a drag race over to Denton drive after breakfast if we do meet up....

Here is a Link to the ad if anyone is interested. I emaild and asked for a list, I''l post if/when they reply.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
not too familiar with what restaurants are over there anybody have ant suggestions? plus the last time they were almost an hour late opening the gates, so it probably wont start til 10:30 or so. no need to rush.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Google maps shows a number of denny's and Ihops very close to the Denton drive address.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Still works for me, try searching 507237741 on Craigslist.....OK, now it doesnt...

I printed out the ad (when it was working), so I googled the e-mail address in th ad and it came up with two more craigslist ads, both canceled as well. The google listed a phone number, so I googled that, it listed a bunch of auctions on a bunch of different sites for 20" foose wheels for newer mustangs, one auction says he has 100 available, I guess this guy got paid in Foose wheels. Very odd.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Sent you an email

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
dennys or ihop sounds good to me. pick one and we can meet there around 8:30-9 or so.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
What is the address of the location? I have a men's breakfast that day so I can not meet but I want to join the fun.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Did any of you go on Dec. 8th to the bone yard? I heard only a few knew about it and really cleaned it out of many things.
I don't want to miss another one. Let me know the address please and this time I will bring a truck.
Paul

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The ad listed the location as

11607 Denton Dr
Dallas, TX 75229

Hours listed were 10AM-1PM

Tim, aka 1968mustang6 and I are meeting up at the ihop on McArthur and 635 around 830-845 if anyone is intersted in joining us.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Tim and I are still planning on meeting up at ihop before they open the sale.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
will see you there tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I will be there

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Wait.... What exactly are you guys doing.. i missed out.... maybe we can show up...???

·
Registered
224 Posts
I went. There were 2 people waiting when I showed up. One guy said that they canceled it due to the North Carolina guy. Interesting place though. I wonder if the big canister things out front that look like the back of a 18 wheeler had stuff in them?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts