Vintage Mustang Forums banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I would have never received that level of service at my local Ford dealership which is 5 minutes from my house and probably four times the size of the one I went too.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
So what does their required dealership certification entail?

John

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So what does their required dealership certification entail?

John
The same $hit as every other self Inspection sheet does. It’s aggravating to have to spend another $140 on top of everything else, but it’s their sandbox...so. At least everyone in the shop was appreciative of the car...at my expense.

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
It’s almost track week...???. Next weekend my wife and I will be headed up to Kershaw, SC for a two day HPDE at Carolina Motorsports Park. Super excited. I will sadly be down half my pit crew @Turnall so I will have to work through that. Also, sad to report this club doesn’t permit passengers in the novice groups. Instructors only. Since this is my first event at the track, I’m in the novice group. Anyway, if any of you are free next weekend and want to watch some open track...as usual I’ll be the only vintage car there in a sea of new Porsche’s.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
It’s almost track week...???. Next weekend my wife and I will be headed up to Kershaw, SC for a two day HPDE at Carolina Motorsports Park. Super excited. I will sadly be down half my pit crew @Turnall so I will have to work through that. Also, sad to report this club doesn’t permit passengers in the novice groups. Instructors only. Since this is my first event at the track, I’m in the novice group. Anyway, if any of you are free next weekend and want to watch some open track...as usual I’ll be the only vintage car there in a sea of new Porsche’s.

View attachment 746412
I hate to pass along this news, it seems that @patrickstapler has fallen in love with BMW's. You heard it here first!

Allen

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
HaHa...not even close. My instructors car is an ‘06 M3. He has more in his engine than I have in my car.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts

View attachment 746412
I hate to pass along this news, it seems that @patrickstapler has fallen in love with BMW's. You heard it here first!

Allen
Well if it's one of these I could understand his new found love affair. :giggle:

John
850 1.jpg

Reactions: patrickstapler

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I should add, my instructor’s previous rides were Superformance 427 Cobra and a 427 Daytona Coupe.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Anyone going?

·
Premium Member
5,430 Posts
NASA SE first weekend in may.. If I don't get out out on track soon I am afraid I may do something illegal. Been too long since I have been at triple digit speed.
We feel your pain! I found out a week or to two ago that the cops are relatively cool, but I still got the ticket.

Reactions: 2nd 66

·
Registered
664 Posts

View attachment 746412
Hate to be the bearer of bad news: Check NASA SE site. CMP event for 5/2-3 at CMP has been canceled. Was looking forward to meeting you there.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts