Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new griffin radiator installed tonight with minor modifications to the trans cooler line and the mounting bracket.It really looks good and I can't wait to be able to drive it and see how it cools.Shaun was right on it when he found out I was having fit problems with the new radiator .he called me and then Griffin .they were all real concerned that a product of thiers had a bad fit.I think it really shows a Quality product when you get that kind of response from a vendor and a manufacturer.Best we can tell at this point is maybe that the original radiator that was in my car wasn't for a 68.( I don't know the difference in the 67,68,& 69 radiators)Anyway It was faster for me to make the modifications than packing it up and shipping it back.So now that it is out of the way I can't wait until the next group buy. Maybe the Fans ? ::

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Yeah, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for this next group buy. I'm all over anything that was in Shaun's last pole.

You're going to like the Griffin radiator. July in Sacramento tied the record for the hottest month IN HISTORY (tying a record set back in the 1800's). My Griffin did just fine through all of those 100+ degree days.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'm glad you got it in without to much problem. We are still scratching out heads at this one. I'm sure the cooling will make up for any small issues. We want pictures ::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts