Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember my problems with LMM back in the fall of 2000. I contacted the BBB of Pennsylvania who have been trying since then to make good on my claim. They have had no luck. I just received there final letter and a number to call the attorney general. Which I will do! I received the BBB letter which also states the LMM has an UNSATISFACTORY record with the BBB. THis letter can be available to anyone who would like to see it. I'm trying to help others from being taken by Kevin. Judging by the letter Kevin doesn't like to take care of his customers when something is wrong. I purchased between 3,000 and 5,000 woth of parts on my last resto. He is one of the biggest parts vendors around and that's why I wanted to share this. If you feel compelled please pass on this info. I hate to see fellow mustangers get taken. I'm hoping the attorney general will look into this matter with all the complaints on him. Thanks for listening.

john

·
Registered
394 Posts
I had the same kind of problem with a certain 71-73 vendor in Massachusetts a couple of years back. I too got the state attorney general involved. It took a while, but I eventually got my money back. I see from my monitoring of the parts for sale page that the guy hasn't gotten any smarter either. Good luck and be persistent.

Jim Gates
72 Mach 1 - 460
65 Olds 4-4-2
71 Dart Swinger 340 - Project in the queue

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
NOPE!!! I bought something off the same someone, listed as good working condition... Couldn't be farther from the truth. He's still at it!

-Jason

'72 Mach 1 || '90 Talon TSi AWD
http://nosaj122081.tripod.com/parade3.jpg
"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"
"If you've done it, it ain't braggin'." -Roy Rogers

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My Dad went to their shop (real close to here) to buy my springs as a X-mas present... They aren't installed yet, but look to be good quality (all Canadian Mustang stuff), my only beef is that Dad bought the 1" lowering stuff, but they gave him standard height 5 leaf springs, so I have to use blocks.

-Jason

'72 Mach 1 || '90 Talon TSi AWD
http://nosaj122081.tripod.com/parade3.jpg
"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"
"If you've done it, it ain't braggin'." -Roy Rogers

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone that thinks the info I've provided is untrue can receive a copy of the letter from me in word format. I scanned it in omnipage pro and saved it. Or if you don't trust me. Contact the BBB of Pennsylvania. I bought alot of parts from him and most were fine. That's not the problem .It's when the product is bad or faulty that he forgets his customers. That is what this is all about. If I can help it he's not getting away with it!! Beware or ignore what I've said. I'm just trying to help other fellow mustangers. Shouldn't be anything worg in doing that!!!

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts