Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I stopped at the collision shop..just as I thought it is going to cost 7 grand to repair my beloved daily driver..my Caddy....possibly three to four weeks before it is complete..at least my insurance covers all of the repairs..plus I have a brand new 2004 Caddy to run around in until my '99 is ready..I ain't hating this too much..*LOL*..and the best part..all my back and neck stiffness is gone

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Hey Vince,

Sorry to hear about your accident. I guess I missed the post (actually I've missed a lot of post lately). Now's the time to have the body shop paint it to match your Mach 1 with the stripes and all! hehe! Might help increase the value... ;)

·
Administrator
19,493 Posts
I'm glad you recovered! And, soon, your car will be better, too. ::

K

·
0 Posts
It was all a ruse. You're really on a new show called 'Overhaulin East Coast'. Right now their slammin', choppin',installing axle hydraulics, flip down TV screens, 4 PlayStations, metal flake purple with gold flames, gold and silver wire wheels with knock-offs that over hang the skinney whitewall tires, full fuzzy back window deck, tuck & roll upholstery (white of course), steering knobs, all trim will be gold, extra padded white vinyl top, and neon lights in each wheel well.
Act surprised when they reveal your 'Overhauled' Caddy. :: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts