Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOy I am a posting fool today....

Some of you may recall that I have been having trouble getting my AOD Dominator to shift from 2 to 3 properly.

I have spoken with the company numerous times about it.
First they thought it was the valve body.
Then they thought it was the governer, since the car would run up past 7k without a shift (the tranny governer is suppose to enforce a shift below 6k) and I would have to take my foot off the gas to get it to shift. 4 weeks ago they said they would ship me out a replacement governer...and it never came. So I called them today fully expecting to end up in a fight that ended with me saying something to the effect of "I'm bringing this boat anchor over and throwing it threw your window"......but it didn't go that way.

He opened up the file and said "You never got your governer?" in a surpised voice. Apologized for it and said he will ship it right out, and if that doesn't fix the problem, they will ship out a new valve body just let them know.

Why did they have to be so nice :(
I wanted to be mad at someone other than myself if only for a few hours.

·
Registered
310 Posts
hehehehehe... It does doesn't it... hahahahahah J/K Though it is the first dog I've met that is more skittish than a cat ::

AJ

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skittish my arse

http://www.dodgestang.com/images/roxyandjesse.JPG

She was just scared of you because of the strange odors that were surrounding you.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Jack Russels are Tazmanian Devels. Friendly to people but any other animal's worst nitemare. They think they're 4 feet tall and 200 pounds. This accounts for their short average lifespan. ::

I watched my wife's partner's Russell jump up and grab a Rottweiler by the throat under the jaw and wouldn't let go. The Rotty was howling and swinging that Russell around in circles. Blood everywhere. When the Russell finally decided to let go, (with our help) the Rotty was in no shape to retaliate. We rushed the Rotty to the vet's. He almost bled to death. (the Rotty started it). Pound for pound the sweetest most ferocious dog on the planet.

P.S. Good luck on your tranny
Dan

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
We have a Jack Russel next door, keeps wanting to tangle with my dog... Should i be worried..
http://www.289mustang.com/images/chance1.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts