Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ordered a radiator directly from US Radiator within the last month or so and have a contact number to a person in Management (other than their posted phone number on the web site)?

Ordered a radiator for my 66 289 at the begining of Dec and still have not seen it or have been given an update on its status. When I ordered it, I was told they were moving their operation from California to Alabama or Mississippi. After 7 weeks and 3 calls within the last week, I cannot get a status of my radiator from them. I have been told all 3 times, I will check on it and get back with you later today. I have read very good things about US Radiator, but my initial positive vibe about the company is going down the drain. 2 issues, 1) quality at the new facility, will it be as good as their reputation and work out of the California plant and 2) customer service, be honest with me, if it is going to be another month, let me know, yea...I may not be happy, but have an answer and not as pissed off as I am now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts