Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We win the biggest game in US soccer history (to date) and there is not a single congratulatory post for OUR team. Well, this post (too early for beer /forums/images/icons/smile.gif) is for Team USA.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif USA!! Think we have a chance against Germany?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a chance. However, we will have to raise our game to the next level.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
U-S-A! U-S-A! I'm one of the lunatics who has been up at 11:30 PM and 4:30 AM PST to watch the Cup. I'm dying of lack of sleep. Most of our countrymen don't have a clue regarding what a great accomplishment the U.S. National Team has achieved. I've heard sour grapes about "backing in" but the play in the games vs. Portugal, Korea and Mexico make it clear that we belong where we are. Besides, did anyone watch the Raiders - Patriots playoff game? Talk about backing in!

Woo Hoo! We are finally an international power in soccer! And beating Mexico was just too sweet! BTW, what a bunch of cheap shot artists the Mexicans were. Particularly Blanco.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Living in Los Angeles its nice to see the US flags wave and the Mexican flags quietly disappear after a big hulabaloo in the media about loyalties. I'm from France originally and when the French won the world cup in our home town we didn't go thru the city waving a French flag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts