Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interests change,retirement too..time to sell all or partial 65-68 parts. Over a longtime collection. I may even consider a trade down for my parts against a 65-67 coupe project? No parts ever outside in our tuff N.E. Ohio winters. NOS and used premium parts always in the dry basement. It's easier if you check my craiglist ad for my list. I do not check emails or use the internet much so please just text or call. Number is on the ad at the bottom of its page if you are further interested...thank you! craiglist ad...
https://youngstown.craigslist.org/pts/d/youngstown-orig-mustang-partssome-nos/6950759382.html

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Interests change,retirement too..time to sell all or partial 65-68 parts. Over a longtime collection. I may even consider a trade down for my parts against a 65-67 coupe project? No parts ever outside in our tuff N.E. Ohio winters. NOS and used premium parts always in the dry basement. It's easier if you check my craiglist ad for my list. I do not check emails or use the internet much so please just text or call. Number is on the ad at the bottom of its page if you are further interested...thank you! craiglist ad...
https://youngstown.craigslist.org/pts/d/youngstown-orig-mustang-partssome-nos/6950759382.html
Sent you a text

Thanks

John

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
This may be the longest Craigslist post I ever actually read all the way through... LOTS of great stuff listed. I hope you sell it all. Text sent.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My parts price issue

I guess I'm just open to offers on some of the parts left without a price. Don't be afraid to make an offer on any or all/partial deals? I'm leary of going too high or too low. Middle ground is a nice place to meet! Shoot me a text or call.
BTW.. I just sold some parts to some VMF people and I must say,what nice guys I've dealt with! Thank You VMF site. And how may I make a donation maybe from Paypal, to help support this site?

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts