Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/icons/smile.gifLIFE IS GOOD!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Today, I needed to service about 20 of my vending accounts, and swmbo had a student she was training and couldn't keep the kids, so the kids got to go to work with me today. Bless their hearts they wanted to take the Mustang and put the top down! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Afterwards, the kids wanted to eat lunch at McDonalds, and play in the play house there. Usually I let the kids play about 20 minutes, as that is all the patients I have, when 15 to 20 kids are screaming and playing in a closed off room at McDonalds.

My phone has interenet capability, but I've never done anymore than search for the current movie listings on it. I decided to see if I could pull up VMF, and guess what! I DID!!! Was able to log on, and check out the different forums. Kind of difficult making your way around, as the screen is only 1"x 2" inches. I would hate to try and post anything, since it would take forever punching in the letters on the phone's key pad. Needless to say, when I checked my watch, we had been there close to an hour instead of the 20 minutes I told the kids!

SOoooo! VMF does it again....And finds a way to suck up more of my time, even when I'm not at a computer. LOL BTW, I haven't told swmbo about this since she would probably make me leave my phone at home when we go out from now on. If she only knew what I was really doing when she went to powder her nose! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Anyway, had some fun using the mustang for work and driving it all over town, and playing on the cell with the VMF. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Does Life get any better! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
You are now totally addicted and beyond any help.:)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If she only knew what I was really doing when she went to powder her nose!

...... and when she logs on here and sees your post ??/forums/images/icons/blush.gif

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I had to upgrade my cell phone plan a couple of months ago when SWMBO's mother was in the hospital - (it was cheaper to upgrade my plan than pay for extra minutes for a month)
Anyway, I got the web access free and found out I was able to surf VMF - the only thing was it does eat into your minutes, but with free nights and weekends - I can at least check out something if I am on the road.
I have not tried making a post like that yet, but I may do it to see if it comes out like it should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts