Vintage Mustang Forums banner


432 Views 0 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Guest
I have a 68.5 cj and am in need of the tube with nut from the intake to the vacum booster. I see that a rubber hose completes the connection to the booster. I have contacted my local very knowledgeable supplier who has no clue either and would like some help b4 the local plumbing supply is put to use. Also were will i find posts and lenses for my lucas lights and which are the correct shaped posts.
Best Regards