Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I open up the newspaper this morning and low and behold the first add in it is a Value City ad With a 65-66 Mustang Convertible- red on the conver with a bunch of young teens around it on the cover, Is it me or are you seeing more commercials, ad, tv stuff with vintage mustangs I think they are coming back! watch the prices soar up!

Just my 0.2 cents

·
Registered
330 Posts
Saw the same ad this morning. I have also seen advertisements for a video game that has a classic Mustang in it. Stunt Driver maybe, not sure.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
There's an ad on TV (here anyway) with Sarah Michelle Gellar getting out of a red 64-66 'vert. Think it was maybellene (sp?).

Its always the same damn red vert in every ad with a stang! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gary

G

·
Did you see the yogurt ad with the red vert? It has shoulder belts installed. In some scenes the girls wear them, sometimes not.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive seen them all esp theres this movie with a 68 fastback in green i think its called bullitt isnt that weird? lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts