Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is giving me a '66 coupe that has been completey torn apart for restoration. The car has been sandblasted but has sat outside under a tarp for the past 2 years, he now wants to get rid of it and is giving it to me.

The hood, front fenders, and doors have all been sandblasted, have NO rust,NO dents and are orginal sheetmetal. I was thinking of putting a coat of primer on them....What are they worth? Or what can I expect to get out of them when I sell them?

Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
I just sold a trunk lid for $50. Have been trying to sell all the other parts for some time with no success. Personally I'm getting out of the parts biz by hauling most of it to the shreader. I've been looking for a 65/66 project for a blown 347, wanna part with it?

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know values off the top of my head, but we use parts catalogues all the time to order stuff that we can't repair or find locally. Call any parts house and get a catalogue for a point of reference. The grill I just cleaned and repaired would have been $90 for a reproduction, and I've got the original, which is how I want to go when we can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts