Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been tripping over a one of those fit around the gas tank hitch things for an early Mustang. What is the darn thing worth? I am looking for a reasonable sell it value, not interested in top buck.

I just want to get in the ball park to give someone a good deal and get it out of my hair without selling it too cheap.

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wouldn't know the value of it but My 'vert had a hitch on it at sometime. It probably was used to pull a small boat. The holes are still in the bumper and the lower valance. Since I don't own a boat I'm not interested unless I could come up with a Mustang trailer made from the rear of a 67.
I'm curious how many people put hitches on their Mustangs.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I have sold them on e-bay occasionally. They bring about $35.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

I know it is a pain to ship. I intend to list it locally on craigslist for $35 or offer pick up only. I just needed to get the right ball park for value. I was thinking $25, but I wanted to make sure they were not worth a bunch more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts