Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying/picking up a 72 Mach 1 tomorrow. I am a Mopar guy and have no idea of a value for this car. Its almost rust free( 1 very small quarter size in quarter panel) and I am going to get a clean Nevada title on it. Any ideas on what its worth. Pictures on my site at www.smithvalleymopars.com on the cars/parts for sale page.

I will sell it to the best offer or you can make me a Mopar trade for similar valued car if you have one or can get one.

I can also deliver to Northern Nevada and California areas.

Thanks, Nevada Dave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only my opinon, but with the condition it's in I wouldn't pay more than $1500 but would lean for less, unless there's something that makes this car rare/special.

I know mine is only a coupe, but it was driveable and all unmolested and original inside/out w/68,000 miles. I paid $2000 for it 9 month's ago.

This one looks like it needs quite a bit of work just to be driveable. Ultimately it all depends on what it's worth to you, how much you want a particular car and how much work you're willing to do or pay to have done.

Jason

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
It is worth what you paid for it.

Please restrict ads to the for sale section.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
When I bought the convertible it looked better than that and was complete, with all the damage to the interior dash and the pieces missing from the motor I'm not sure it would make a decent parts car. I paid $1000.00 for my vert.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts