Vintage Mustang Forums banner

valve cover venting question

577 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Guest
Hi all,
I have a quick question, I have a 68 coupe with a 302 motor in it. It is actually an 80's 302. I have M/T or mickey thompson valve covers on it. I have a breather cap on the drivers side and nothing on the left ( passenger) is there a problem with leaving it this way for a while or should I upgrade to cobra valve covers and have a pcv valve on that side?

Should I also set it up so a tube connects the pcv to a port under my holly carb. any thought?

I'm concerned that I should be venting on both sides
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,668 Posts
Just get a hole saw and a rubber grommet. No need to change valve covers.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!
66 200 3-spd Coupe - emberglo, daily driver
65 289 4-spd Conv - Rangoon Red (what else)
66 Shelby - Red and Ready to be Restored
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.