Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have various Bodies , Suspensions and Glass. I have a real nice 69 coupe body with very minimal rust in lower rear quarter. Just starting to bubble paint about the size of a sweet pea. It has a 9" rear end disk brakes.good glass, black int...I also have a Factory Red,White and Blue addition 72 mustang coupe..with Sprint decor option...all interior original...but buckets and console have been replaced..... no motor or trany would make a great builder...I also have Fairlanes..66 to 67...Torinos 68 to 71 ..And 1930s to 1970s parts and cars all Ford and Mercury only ...I have lots of misc. parts email and ask I might have the part you need....and have pics of items.... All items are in central Oklahoma....Can Ship almost anything .....can talk about shipping in email.........Thank you and good luck

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello, could I get your email address?
Thanks Paul

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am in need of a 351W shaker bracket. This is the bracket that attaches from the bottom air cleaner bowl to the intake manifold on the left side. I know they are difficult to find but need to try.
Thanks,
Rick Allen/Oceanside, CA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts