Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes. Tons actually. I purchased a whole huge list of things from them. To include, both front and rear suspension, Full Floors, Full frame (front frame rails, torq boxes, rear frame, front floor support, lower seat pans, etc etc you get the idea.) Thier service was excellent, I got a great discount (10% off) and shipping was prompt. Ask for George (owner) or Kevin, they are all a great help. The best part is, they use what they sell, so they know exactly what your doing, and how the parts perform, because they restore and sell Stangs too. Their prices are, generally speaking, on line with their competitors, but some items might cost you a little extra, but in comparison to the other vendors I have used (NPD, Mustang Unlimited, etc) I would have to put KAR ahead of the pack. Just being able to call and bug Kevin with questions while replacing all the structural metal on my vert was great, but for him to go out of his way, to make sure I knew what I needed to know to get the jobs tackled was amazing and totally unexpected. Sorry for the heaps of praise, and I'm not knocking NPD or MU, I order from both of them and will continue to do so, but if I had to compare the 3, K.A.R. would rank #1 for customer service in my books, BUT this is just my own opinion and your own mileage may vary.

-A.J.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Though I haven't purchased as much as A.J has I found Kar to be a first rate company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts