Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked with Curtis at CAA this morning (see my doofus on last night's post). Iif I ship the compressor back to them, they will change the rear head out with a core replacement, and probably not charge me labor. I'll pick up a new discharge hose at the same time. I pay shipping, and a core charge on the head. Saves me greatly over the cost of a new compressor. Great company to deal with! Good tech department.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Had a question on mounting the new Sanden conversion on my '65. Talked with them on Thursday. They spent a great deal of time making sure I was doing it correctly and understand how everything should work.. No rush to get me off the line like some conpanies you deal with these days. They have always been great to deal with and are extremely knowledgable on these old systems.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Glad you did not chuck it into the river! Dickson

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, cooler heads prevailed. I would put in a window unit, but I don't have a long enough extension cord!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I have to agree, their tech support and customer service is very good. I had a bad expansion valve and they sent me out a replacement and I received it the next day (FL. to TX.)

They don't have an 800 number or website, but provide faster, better service than anyone who does.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
What was post #3 and #4? They didn't seem to relate - did they?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no problem so big, that throwing money at it won't cure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts