Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows ...for sure. Are the wing/vent windows on a 65/66 the same as a 67? Also, are convertibles the same as coupes/fastbacks? I think they are all the same; but want to be for sure b/c I'm looking for one and I don't want to buy wrong one. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
65-66 are the same through all body styles the 67 is similar to the 68 and will interchange on a 68 as an assemble (67-68 vent window handles are different)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I'm a little confused. OK -65/66 are all the same. Now, the way I understand you 67/68 are all the same too. yes? I'm talking about the vent window only, not the whole triangle assembly. In other words, I'm buying just the window with it's upper and lower pivot points and I want to be sure it will go on my triangle frame. I don't know if what I'm buying is out of a conv, coupe, or fastback. My car is a 67 vert and i want to know if the vent window will still fit my car if it is out of a coupe or fastback.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
The glass is and I believe the glass frame is the same and the frame it rests in are different

1 - 5 of 5 Posts