Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Vert question

428 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  lcchad
A friend has a 65 vert. He is in the process of replacing both quarters. When he removed the old ones he noticed a "gutter" so to speak that ran around both quarters & the piece between the trunk & rear window. Then it dumps at the bottom of the quarters. It's also rusted out. Does anyone know the real name for this part? And where to get it?
Thanks in advance!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I don't know the real name for it, but I don't think you can get it. You will need to repair the old one or find a donor.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.