Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this has been posted here before, but enjoy....

BTW, the yellow script is bad on the eyes. Just highlight it with your mouse and it's easier to read.

http://www.azwsp.com/boss302.htm

·
Registered
781 Posts
Bish:
That is sooooo Cool!!!!! It even brought a tear to my eyes!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
That was awesome. Must be one heck of a man to have his family go to those lengths for him. And to find the original...unbelievable.

·
Registered
680 Posts
That is a great story....Wish someone would buy my Boss 302 that I bought brand new, and give it to me as a present...
But, I know where mine is, and I could never afford it....
Glad he got his....

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Wonderful story, I have to read it, again!

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Thanks. That was really great. I hope someday I can do the same with my old man's Shelby. I started looking for (and "found") it a couple months ago.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
The original owner of my car stoped by and wanted to buy my car. I had to refuse to sell, I don't think that he would know what it's worth. I think that he's just happy it's still alive. He left it a totaled mess in 73 anyway.

G

·
0 Posts
This story is a good one. My brother and I started talking about attempting to get my dads car back (thats what brought me to the forum) I would still like to do it for him. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Great story !

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Wow, definately a good story...
Sure hope nobody calls me up one day and wants my coupe back though, LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts