Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice-- not show, but very nice-- center console for a 1968 Mustang.
Base is not cracked.
All screw holes are good.
Selector slide is nearly new.
Ashtray looks like new.
Excellent rear light lens.
Sliding door operates smoothly.
Storage compartment back panel is present and not broken.
All wiring is present
Top pad is not split out on top. Could use some judicious glue of the sides, but that is very easy to do, and the pad is not actually damaged.
Top pad has some "flaws" in it that keep this from being a show quality console. I would call them "bubbles" but that may not be a good description. In the car, they do not detract significantly.
Radio pad is not split. Very nice.

The radio on the pic is not included-- unless you want it for a tad more money. I am not into stereos, but my son is, so if he wants it, he gets it.

Overall, this is by far and away one of the better daily driver consoles that you will find.

Asking $750.00 + the ride-- will consider serious offers, but, no low ball nonsense. I don't have to sell it, and who knows, I may use it on another car if it does not sell.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice! I JUST purchased a floor console for my 68. Question, are there like cups that go in the holes where the seat belt buckles get stored? On the console I just purchased, the place where the seat belt buckles get stored appears to be rusty. I was wondering if there was an insert or something that is supposed to be there.

·
Registered
280 Posts
There are rubber "anti rattle" cups that slide in the slots. I've been looking for a really nice set for awhile now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts