Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are getting ready to have a baby in a few months. I want to start off his life the right way by getting him into mustangs at a verrry early age. I want to find a little onesie (I guess that's what it's called) with a classic or even a late model mustang. I have done numerous searches on google and can't find anything. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
HAH HAH! That's great! Sorry, I dont know of any, but I'm glad you're starting him off early. You might want to look at some catologs. They do have small toys for toddlers there, I think you might like those.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I looked in all of the catalogs that I had and I couldn't find anything except for a blue stuffed animal bear that said Ford on it.

I also want to decorate his room with old muscle cars, but haven't found anything for that either. Man, you would think that someone else would have done this by now too.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Try on of those places that puts pictures on t-shirts and such...take in a pic of your Stang and have it transfered onto the onesee.

As far as decorating the room...buy an overhead projector or rent one and shoot the pics onto the wall...paint yourself..and you have the deco you want.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I second the transfer idea. What i did was buy some iron transfer paper for my printer from the local crafts store (Michael's or Joanne Fabrics out here), and did it myself. I'm sure you could find some at a store with computer supplies, such as Wal-Mart ir Best Buy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
So would I just need to find the outfit with nothing on it and then find an image that I like on the net, and just print out on the transfer paper? Then it just irons on, right?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Yep! Thats it! Just remember to reverse the image in a program like PhotoShop or PRint SHop before you print it, so that it will be "facing" the right way on your outfit.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi,

I should be able to help you out with that, although it is probably not an item I would promote on the website, but perhaps I might since the "bear" is the only item out there.

I have pricing for 12 month baby snap-up - 24 month baby snap, and toddlers. I can send you a pic if you like, Let me know if you need some help.

The site is being totally retooled and the new home page was just liated last night with no navigation just a contact email address.

From the pic it says: born to be wild, and pedal to the metal. With a red 65-66 fastback on it.

W

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
You would be surprised at how many people would buy that! Put me down for info as well!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi All,

The image is not the greatest but i've ordered in 2 12 month versions.

Check this URL :

http://www.thompsonmotorsports.com/babysnap.jpg

They are $20 plus shipping. They have 24 month versions as well.

Let me know if your interested in these, once I find some time to add them to the site you can see them online.

Thanks alot

Wayne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts