Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shown below are two pics of the car as I drove it. You can see the gigantic radiator. The lack of fenders, doors, etc gives it a pretty mean stance ;).

http://www.dinlocker.com/Jeff/mustang.jpg

The second pic gives you the perspective from my father's car (he followed me after it stalled in the back of neighborhood to make sure I made it home). I got some pretty interesting looks from people driving through the neighborhood.

http://www.dinlocker.com/Jeff/carmoving.jpg

Last but not least, the video: Driving

Thanks StudioPet for hosting the pics/video for me!

Jeff

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
nice too see some project moving forward.

allthough watching that video I keep waiting for the voiceover and Saturday 8/14/03 at the bottom......"Ten baker 11 responding to a call about.........yeah there he is, this guy again, yeah we come here once or twice and month and bust this guy for driving a non-regestered car to his local 'dealer's' house......................GET OUTTA THE uhhhhh CAR.....Do IT NOW, DOWN ON THE GROUND, DON'T MAKE ME OPEN THE DOOR.....ugh JUST GET OUT"

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
STOP RESISTING!!! STOP REISISTING!!!!
(camera pans to tree tops, then street - while grunts and "whacking" are heard)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fortunately, I haven't made it onto the "World's Dumbest Criminals" show as of yet. Maybe if I take it out around midnight instead of noon on a weekday, I can raise a few more eyebrows. It was truly amazing to drive though! I was most glad that the brakes worked like a charm b/c as you can see from the pic, my neighborhood has quite a number of hills.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
You really live up to your name!!!! :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Like an idiot I drove my car with the hood bungee corded down (rotten bungee)!!! anyways the hood blew up and had to be replaced along with the hinges; I never thought of taking it off before hand!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts