Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I received my rims and they are on the car now! Swwwweeeeet!!! Anyway, I was feeling creative and videotaped my car this afternoon. I was just messing around with it in Adobe Premier. I'm not great at video editing yet, but I put some music into it and uploaded it for all to see.

Let me know what you think! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

http://www.krowczyk.net/movies/mustang67.wmv

BTW - the movie is about 14 mb - encoded with Windows Media. Sorry to all that have slow Internet connections!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rims are 16x8 Edelbrock Type 454's.
The tires are 235/50R16.

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Damn, that took 102 seconds to download. What's the world coming to? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Nice video bro... cute wife.

G

·
0 Posts
Was that a MINIVAN in the garage? Just giving you a hard time. The car rules; dig the rims, and the video turned out well too.

G

·
0 Posts
not to get picky but with that video, you broke the law. Unless you had permission to use the "steve McQueen" song from Miss Crow's record label. you should be OK though because it doesn't appear that you will be making money off of it. ( it is legal to use 30 seconds of a song, this gets around the copyright laws) (I took a TV media production class) With all of that said Great video, and good looking car!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About the song. I don't think that personal use violates any copyright laws. What about the millions of people that get wedding videos made with songs playing as background music??

Anyway /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Like I care anyway /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's my wife's Explorer - no minivan! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts